School Based Mental Health Therapist (CSCT)
School Based Mental Health Therapist (CSCT) – Lone Rock School, Stevensville MT
Opening for CSCT Mental Health Therapist working in Lone Rock School. Starts full-time in August 2023.
Will work as part of a school-based team to provide comprehensive mental health support to a caseload of students with emotional and behavioral challenges.
· Conducts clinical assessment
· Collaborates with treatment team members, including school staff, to develop and implement mental health treatment plans
· Conducts Individual, group, and family therapy
· Provides behavior interventions and support
· Provides crisis response and support
· Completes documentation for billing
· Provides guidance and direction to behavior consultant
· See job description for additional information
Master’s degree & LCSW, LCPC or LMFT. In training therapists with a current candidate's license are also eligible for this position. Experience with children and school systems preferred.
We provide clinical supervision for in-training therapists. Licensed therapists may be eligible for NHSC student loan repayment. The BVEC is a leading provider of approved continuing education units for licensed mental health therapists in Montana.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Download and submit completed application, cover letter and resume to:
Bitterroot Valley Education Cooperative
PO Box 187
Stevensville, MT 59870
Or, completed application materials can be emailed or faxed:
If you have questions contact Chris Hughes 777-2494 ext 116.