Immediate openings for Behavior Consultants in school based mental health program In Darby and Victor School.
Immediate openings for Behavior Consultants in school based mental health program working in the Darby and Victor School Districts. Consultant will work with a Mental Health Therapist and school staff to provide support for students with emotional and behavioral problems in a school setting as part of Comprehensive School and Community Treatment Program (CSCT). Behavior Consultants are assigned to a single school district (Darby or Victor).
- Collaborates with classroom teachers, key school personnel, parents and therapists to develop and implement positive behavior and educational interventions.
- Provides direct classroom support (implement behavior interventions, role model, deescalate student behavior).
- Assists with social skills training and co-facilitates groups as requested by therapist.
- Crisis response and support
- Documentation for billing Medicaid (HMK+), CHIP (HMK) and private insurance
A high school diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required. Bachelor Degreed Behavior Consultants in psychology, education, social work or a closely related field are placed on salary schedule. Bachelor Degreed in an alternative area are placed on an hourly wage scale DOE with the opportunity to move to salary in the future. Non-degreed Behavior Consultants are placed on an hourly wage scale DOE. SALARY RANGE Depends on experience and training
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Download and complete required application. Submit cover letter, application, resume to: BVEC C/O Chris Hughes PO Box 187 Stevensville, MT 59870 If you have further questions contact Chris Hughes - 406-777-2494 ext 116.